Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beautiful Songs

something really random.
when i hear a truly, and i mean truly beautiful song my eyes well up and tears role down my face.
i am not a person who crys. not at movies, plays, or even when i write or read something terrible.
but today when i logged onto my blog and hear 'Aura's theme-by BOOHOOWOO, the familiar tingling of my nose and the slightly tight roar in my ears started that caused 4 tears to find their way down my cheeks.
moments like these give me the ability to know that i can still feel touched.

2 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Hm, well I don't cry on anything. NOTHING. Seriously. But the only time I do cry is when I sing. It's a long story, but...yeah. I cry when I sing. :?

Kairi said...

its not even crying really. just tears.