Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Update on my Life

1. i got a facebook and applyed the flair application in which i found a flair that said 'i know hes a fictional character but my imagination doesnt' i laughed so hard!
2. i auditioned for peter pan at the moonlight ampitheater but i didnt get in. oh well. ive been in peter pan before anyway.
3. i finally saw juno!
4. my brother has to quit his job at B&N so so long to the 30% discount. but my mom is allowing me one last splurge before the discount is revoked. WooHoo!
5. i realize i gots the bestest friends in the world!

Weeeeee! im in an interesting mood today.

6 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Ahem, you just relaized the you have awesome friends? It took you years and years to realize that? Wow and soil. ;)

Kairi said...

oh. be quiet miss melted butterflu. i just wanted to end on something cheerful. excuse me.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Er...I melted? How did I melt? From the sun's rays?

AND I MUST SEE YOUR FACEBOOK, MISSY OTAKU!!!! Please e-mail it to me soon! Pretty please?

Stinks about not getting into PP, though. Maybe next time. You were hilarious as Mrs. Salt last time, though. ;)

Juno...haven't seen. And don't plan on seeing, sorry.

LUCKY!!!!!!!! You got splurge at B&N. I have to do major editing with my b-day wishlist. :roll:

Wow and soil, I wrote a lot. Talk to you later, anime!

Kairi said...

happy now. XD

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Good. You better be. Er, am I still...melted???? :?

Kairi said...

maaaaybe....XP