Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For i say. Now is the time to par-tay

Finals are nearly over and we all know what that means.
SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!
yes! well my summers have a tendency to be uneventful but i dont particularly mind that. what awaits me this summer is not much different.
our family trip will be to go to aneheim for a day to go to the house of blues in downtown disney and the virgin records store. yes thats what my family calls fun. my parents and my bro dont have much of an imagination. also i will be working tuesday, thurseday and saturday mornings watching little kids. fun! other than that i hope to enjoy the hours reading writing and lots and lots of computer time watching anime and reading manga. ah the things i live for now a days. tis interesting how much ive changed in two years.
and not to forget the friends! i already have plans to go see kung fu panda (haha) and the long anticipated Wallie. (i know. how little kidish does that sound. dont care i love it)
well now i must go and study for those last few moderately easy exams that await me. wish me luck for afterwards we dine (in hell? no!) in the glory of summer! ha ha!

2 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Yay! I love summer. *le gasp* Anaheim? Missy O, you should go to the ALA conference! Virgin Records? Aren't they the record company of KT Tunstall?

*remembers anime's spin on "Wall-E!!!"* ;)

Kairi said...

huh huh and haha.