Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

exciting, no?

wow. been long time. let me see what am i up to?.....
oh!
ive finally started to learn to drive!!!!! yep. my first time driveing was last saturday when my dad took me. i gots to drive the beamer! was quite fun. i suck at parking. haha.
i also was very happy to get the news that i get an extra week of summer. yahoo! the new school campus isnt finished yet so we got an extra week. sigh of relief. whew.
so, now that the other kids are in school i dont have to go to work so i have the entire week to myself. yay!
i stopped voice lessons for this month since i am going to audition for another play and if i get in i know i wont have time for voice anymore. ill start up again proble when we're done though. wish me luck. i hate auditions. love the plays hate the auditions. ugh.
i am nearly done with the count of monte cristo and will then be able to, after next payday, to get tricksters choice so i can add it to tricksters queen which i already have.
my dad finished by bookshelves entirely and my very close sister friends thought they were awsome when they came over last week. twas very fun.
anyway. i think thats it. oh! one more thing. im makeing a wall of quotes in my room. so fun!
yep thats it. school starts next week, at least its supposed to so we'll see if i can keep up blogging afterwards. i hope so.

No comments: